11.24.2009

Save 20% at Marimekko this Friday




This year, I swear I'm going to cash in on some Black Friday online deals. I'm housebound with a newborn so brick and mortar shopping is not happening. The husband has already been informed that I need a few hours on Friday to do some shopping from the comfort of my own home. With a nice cup of coffee. In my pj's. It's the little things in life that excite me these days!

One of the first places I'm heading is the Marimekko site. I am like a psycho Marimekko fan and their stuff rarely goes on sale. So how psyched was I to receive this 20% online coupon? Hope you can take advantage of it too. Check out www.marimekkouppereastside.com for gorgeous bedding, kitchen stuff, bags, art and clothes for kids and adults. If you're looking for a special gift for someone who appreciates bold color and graphics, this is your store.

www.marimekkouppereastside.com

No comments: