11.12.2009

Connecticut Modern - Learn More Tonight on CPTV


Those of you in Connecticut with an appreciation for modern architecture, tune into CPTV tonight at 9pm for Living Modern in Connecticut, a documentary about modern buildings in New Haven, Hartford and New Canaan with a focus on Philip Johnson's Glass House (above).

As the mom of a breastfeeding 2-week-old, 9pm is way past my bedtime these days, but I'll try to catch it when it airs again. Click here for a summary and show times. You can also buy the DVD here.

Even though we live in a 1930's Colonial, the hubs and I dream of someday living in a modern home with lots of glass, and open space (and a lot less clutter!). For now, I'm collecting as much information as I can about Modernist architecture and design. Here are some more helpful sites:



No comments: