10.04.2009

Bye Bye Cookie. Hello Lonny!


Remember Blueprint Magazine? It was a Martha Stewart venture that actually failed and the magazine folded, when was it...last year? I was so disappointed because I found it to be a really accessible resource for design ideas. Now Cookie Magazine is folding. While Cookie and Blueprint were very different, I found great inspiration from both. 

Thank god for Lonny Magazine, a new online magazine that might just fill the hole in my heart left by Cookie and Blueprint. Sure it's only available online and that's sort of a bummer. To me there's nothing like actually flipping through a magazine, especially one  with such lovely photos, but hey I'll take what I can get. 

My favorite feature in the premier issue is the profile of Grace Bonney, founder of Design Sponge - one of my favorite blogs of all time. I'll be honest though ... I haven't make it through the whole mag yet because navigating it online is bit of a nuisance. I did manage to scroll through most of the beautiful home decor and fashion images. To die for. Let me know what you think!

No comments: